Ben Greenfield is a fitness and nutrition expert who competes at the Ironman and Half Ironman World Championships.
What does it mean to become superhuman?
Everyone is born with a certain number of genetic triggers. Your diet can unlock or keep locked those triggers that have the power to activate your genetic potential. Becoming superhuman means to become the strongest version of yourself possible.
Here are the questions we asked Ben:
- You have a live event coming up called Superhuman Coach, can you tell us what it means to become superhuman?
- Can you give us some examples of superhuman food?
- What do you think about eating for one’s blood type? Will it help with weight loss?
- Overtraining: how do we prevent it? And if we see we’re starting to over-train, what can we do without losing too much during marathon training?
- How do endurance athletes handle the GI distress issue?
- Why does cramping happen and how can we prevent it?
- What should I be looking for in a probiotic supplement in terms of specific bacterial strains and what sort of culture counts would be considered sufficient or adequate?
Also Mentioned in This Episode
Yaktrax pro for running in the snow!